It has been 2 months that I live without you. Until this moment I still don't find any ways on how we can make our relationship work again. I know this is already the end of us. We are dead. Every single day I hope somebody else will take care of you better than me. You were my baby and everything. I have to let you go so that you'll get back the life that you've lost for a year. I do love you but we just can't no longer be together. I learned on how to be more independent. How to survive without you. Memories will stay. I hope you'll be a better person again and again. I've done my part in loving and taking care of you. 
If you read this, you should know that I never even want to leave you. But I know as what you wish, someone else better than me is waiting for you out there. 
Let this love be a history for us.
It means so much to me and I need a long break from it. 
Don't worry if you never seen me dating another guy, because it was always you all of these time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog