Maybe it’s already meant for me to always be ignored. Did nothing but I am ignored for no reason. I’m not gonna care too much about others anymore. I’m not gonna force anyone to always be there for me too. I’ve done so much of being kind to people. Just a small thing that made me being ignored? Guess what, I’m tired being the only one trying so hard to keep the conversation going. If it’s meant to be it will be, if it’s not I shall accept everything that is meant for me. Not being a priority anymore. Well it might be a sign. I’m just not a helpful person as what you expected.
Last year trip to Penang
I miss a long journey drive with him. Last year we went to Pesta Penang on December but it was not properly planned I guess. I think 2 days 1 night trip to Penang wasn't enough for me. This year I really wish to have a longer trip with him because we did not manage to food hunt that much because we were rushing to go back because of certain things. So we've planned a couple of trips for this year such as going to Krabi in August and Johor in December. I hope we won't have much things to do at that moment because all I need is a vacation with him and enjoy our leisure time together. Looking forward to more adventure with you this year ! <3
Comments
Post a Comment